About Me

My photo
Hi all, I wanted to let you all know a little about me. My name is Brittany. I have been married to my wonderful hubby name Andrue (A.J.) for 10 1/2 years now. we have two great kids name Andrue Jr. (age 7) and Zoey (age 10). My hubby works inside sales for a sheet rock place. The kids are in school (2nd and 4th Grade), 4-H, Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts. I am busy with 4-H (leader for scrapbooking), Girl Scouts (leader for troop #290), Boy Scout (just help out), Creative memories consultant and work for the school district as a paraeducator. We own our own house for 5 years now and love where we live. We also have two pug dogs name Otis and Minnie. So there is a little about me.

Friday, June 5, 2009

MY LAST DAY AT OREGON TRAIL ELEMENTARY

OREGON TRAIL ELEMENTARY
BRITTANY AND MARY DOERR

BRITTANY AND KRISTI


BRITTANY AND JAN POLLARD



BRITTANY AND JENNIFER McCONNELL




BRITTANY AND CHRISTY SWAFFORD






BRITTANY AND RENAY SKOV







VIKKY, DAWN, SHAWNA








VERONICA, ALICA, JENNIE









WAGON WHEEL










Well the day had come and a sad one at that. School has end and so has a job that I loved so dear to my heart. I am going to miss everyone I had worked with and all those kids that I grow to love also. It has been the best job I had ever had. I hope to see them all very soon and hope to go back next year. Oh, by the way, I worked with the 3rd Grade teachers and students the whole school year.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Brittany, it was so good to hear from you! You have such a cute family and it looks like you guys are doing great! Unfortunately we probably won't be going to the reunion, Taner's work schedule and a few other things got in the way but maybe we'll see you soon. I love your blog and I now have it on mine so I can keep up with what you guys are up to, take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittany, Good to see that you are a blogger now! :) WE are having the baby shower next month, You should get an invite in the mail. :) Tara

    ReplyDelete