About Me

My photo
Hi all, I wanted to let you all know a little about me. My name is Brittany. I have been married to my wonderful hubby name Andrue (A.J.) for 10 1/2 years now. we have two great kids name Andrue Jr. (age 7) and Zoey (age 10). My hubby works inside sales for a sheet rock place. The kids are in school (2nd and 4th Grade), 4-H, Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts. I am busy with 4-H (leader for scrapbooking), Girl Scouts (leader for troop #290), Boy Scout (just help out), Creative memories consultant and work for the school district as a paraeducator. We own our own house for 5 years now and love where we live. We also have two pug dogs name Otis and Minnie. So there is a little about me.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

EASTER 2010

Happy Easter Everyone!! I hope everyone had a wonderful day. We had a great day just us. Here are some pictures for you to enjoy. These are pictures of the kids dyeing eggs and Easter morning. Enjoy and talk to you all soon































































No comments:

Post a Comment