About Me

My photo
Hi all, I wanted to let you all know a little about me. My name is Brittany. I have been married to my wonderful hubby name Andrue (A.J.) for 10 1/2 years now. we have two great kids name Andrue Jr. (age 7) and Zoey (age 10). My hubby works inside sales for a sheet rock place. The kids are in school (2nd and 4th Grade), 4-H, Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts. I am busy with 4-H (leader for scrapbooking), Girl Scouts (leader for troop #290), Boy Scout (just help out), Creative memories consultant and work for the school district as a paraeducator. We own our own house for 5 years now and love where we live. We also have two pug dogs name Otis and Minnie. So there is a little about me.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

MY BROTHER A COLLEGE GRAD..........

Back on May 15, 2010, my little (well not so little any more) brother Lucas graduated from University of Idaho . I am so proud of his hard work and for him making it this far. I think it is a little weired that i just started college and my younger brother is done with college. All well that is life and we move on. My first semester of college went really well. I got an A in Reading 090, a B in English 101, a A in math 025, and an B in reading 035 (vocab). I am so happy for my hard work and so proud of my brother. GREAT WORK LUCAS!!!


C.J, Lucas, Dad


LUCAS



Dad, C.J, Lucas, Tyler, David, Cindy, and Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment