About Me

My photo
Hi all, I wanted to let you all know a little about me. My name is Brittany. I have been married to my wonderful hubby name Andrue (A.J.) for 10 1/2 years now. we have two great kids name Andrue Jr. (age 7) and Zoey (age 10). My hubby works inside sales for a sheet rock place. The kids are in school (2nd and 4th Grade), 4-H, Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts. I am busy with 4-H (leader for scrapbooking), Girl Scouts (leader for troop #290), Boy Scout (just help out), Creative memories consultant and work for the school district as a paraeducator. We own our own house for 5 years now and love where we live. We also have two pug dogs name Otis and Minnie. So there is a little about me.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Boy Scout Day Camp


GETTING READY FOR BB GUNS


BB GUNS



ALL THE BOYS THAT WENT TO CAMP THAT
ARE IN ANDY'S DEN




COOKING HOT DOGS





ANDY AND KADEN






ANDY'S LEADER DAWN TEACHING THE BOYS
HOW TO DO LATHER STAMPING







LATHER STAMPING








FISHING









BOWS AND ARROWS




Andy went to Boy Scout Day Camp on June 24, 2009. He learned how to shoot a BB Gun, cook a hot dog over a fire, fishing, looking at stars and plants, lather stamping, and shooting bow and arrows. He had a great time and wants to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment