About Me

My photo
Hi all, I wanted to let you all know a little about me. My name is Brittany. I have been married to my wonderful hubby name Andrue (A.J.) for 10 1/2 years now. we have two great kids name Andrue Jr. (age 7) and Zoey (age 10). My hubby works inside sales for a sheet rock place. The kids are in school (2nd and 4th Grade), 4-H, Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts. I am busy with 4-H (leader for scrapbooking), Girl Scouts (leader for troop #290), Boy Scout (just help out), Creative memories consultant and work for the school district as a paraeducator. We own our own house for 5 years now and love where we live. We also have two pug dogs name Otis and Minnie. So there is a little about me.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

ZIP LOCK BAG ICE CREAM

Here is the recipe for Zip lock bag Ice cream.........

2 tablespoons of sugar
1 cup of milk
1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla
6 tablespoons of rock salt
2 pint-size zip lock bags
1 one gallon-size zip lock bag
ice cubs

First, fill the one gallon bag half full of ice and the 6 tablespoons of rock salt, close and sit aside. next, put in to pint-size bag sugar, milk and vanilla. close well and take out as much air as you can. Then, put that bag in the other pint-size bag and close that and take out as much air as you can. This will help from getting salt over your ice cream. now put the pint-size bag in the bag of ice and salt and close that bag well and get out as much air as you can. Now, shake the bag till the ice cream mixture is hard as you can get it cause your hands will get very cold from the ice and salt. Last, take out pint-size bag,wipe it off and put ice cream in a bowl. enjoy!!! Make 1 cup of ice cream. You can double it but no more then that in one pint-size bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment